Author: Charles Jones June 30, 2008 at 20:27:34 from 188.8.131.52
I have the following hard to find parts for sale which are perfect for a vintage midget race car restoration project:
1) Halibrand 'smooth side' midget quick change rear end. Fully restored, rare late 1940's Halibrand aluminum midget rear end. All new shafts, bearings and seals. Cases and axle professionally polished to mirror like appearance. $2,000 firm.
2) 'Post war' Norden midget steering box. Fully restored with new bearings and seals. Cases and shafts professionally polished to mirror like appearance. One of the finest examples of a rare Norden steering unit. $900.00 firm.
3) 'Pre war' Franklin midget or sprint car steering box. Completely restored, all new shafts, bearings and seals. In new condition. $600.00 firm.
4) Dual Wico magneto for Ford V8-60. Mags and been professionally rebuilt and checked for spark. NOS, correct Wico caps. Dual Barker drive and mags have been professionally polished to mirror like appearance. $2,200 firm.
5) Two brand new Firestone 400-12 ribbed midget front tires complete with brand new tubes. $250.00
6) Vintage Kurtis midget pedal assumbly - complete accelerator and pivot assembly and brake pedal for a post war Kurtis midget. $100.00
7) Ford V8 60 block with crank and Harmon Collins cam. Includes original Ford distributor and new gasket set. Block has bellhousing in place and has water logs installed on the block. $400.00
I also have a good, used midget aluminum rear axle with wheel retaining nuts for modern midget. $75.00
Photos available for all items.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for looking!