Author: Joshua Levin November 26, 2012 at 16:38:02 from 220.127.116.11
Nascar Truck Series Engine Block and Accessories
Originally assembled and manufactured by Hutter Engines.
Complete SB 2.2 with out camshaft.
- Includes dry sump pan, some fittings and the pump.
- All Jesel Valve-train and Timing Belt drive.
- Keyed and bushed solid roller lifter
- Large push-rods
- Custom 3.25" Bryant crank
- Carrillo rods and bolts
- JE pistons coated skirts with thin ring pack and thick coated pins.
- Custom oil squirters on all pistons and valve springs fabricated and designed by Hutter.
Block is Chevy HD, the strongest version and much sought after block, does not have sleeves.
** INTAKE manifold has been fitted by Wilson with Wilson injector bungs and rails to allow the use of modern engine management.
All fasteners, Lash-caps etc used in original assembly are present, accounted for and come with the assembly. Everything is in excellent condition and was run in ONE race for the Nascar truck series.
Engine was refreshed and shipped to current owner. It was torn down to install a camshaft and other components for a turbocharger. We have since gone with a modern LS motor designed for a turbo.
Please contact seller for any other details.
Seller Phone Number: (727) 420-1729
This item is USED
Item Location: SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 33716
Instructions for buyer: Buyer is responsible for the actual cost of freight/shipping.